There are tons of supplements on the market; some great, some complete shit. It can get kind of tedious deciding which supplements to take and which ones are a waste of money, so I am going to run down briefly some of the best supplements men should be taking. There will surely be differing schools of thought on this, but this list will incorporate what I think are the best supplements athlete men should be consuming:
- Multivitamin – Vitamins and minerals you don’t always get from food.
- Ginseng – Good for your heart and good for your manhood.
- Fish Oil – Essential fatty acids. Good for your heart, good for your brain, good for cholesterol.
- Glucosamine / Chondroitin / MSM – Good for joints and connective issue.
- Creatine – Replenishment of ATP, delays muscle fatigue, increases pump.
- Protein Supplements – Muscle recovery, reduced soreness. The essential building blocks for lean tissue.
- BCAAs – Essential amino acids, improve muscle growth, improve recovery and healing.
- Antioxidants – Keeps you healthy and may induce fat loss.
- Test Boosters (natural) – Increases natural test levels, keeps body fat low, great state of mind.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Cognitive function, blood flow and vascularity.
- Horny Goat Weed – Too awesome and too much to write a short description – Click the link!
Keep in mind: Supplements are just that – supplemental. Nothing will replace a good nutritious diet and a hard workout program. In a perfect world, supplements are technically not necessary. But a perfect world is hard to attain for most of us, which is why the supplement industry is so successful. I say, get some of these supplements and incorporate them into a healthy diet and workout program, and you will reap the benefits!
And of course, we didn’t forget about the ladies… here you go: The Best Supplements For Women